< Tous les avis Bogner Uberschall Head
Bogner Uberschall Head
Anjer Anjer

«  Apocalypse »

Published on 06/19/13 at 04:55
Modern hi gain amp tube 120 watt 2 channel, manufacturing prestige and extraordinary price. This is not an amp for beginners, this is a portable luxury for people with expensive tastes and appreciate knowing that.

Configuration is very simple, there are two independent channels, one clean and one distortion. To begin, we must turn all controls at noon, it sounds perfect directly. Changing lamps is in a technician.

I play modern punk rock and hardcore, this amp is the perfect sound for this kind of music. The personality of the amp is unique, it has a special and mystical distortion, it combines the brutality of hell and the sweetness of heaven. It fits easily into any mix, the sound coming out of the cab is worthy of a CD already happened, the game fun is unlimited. No distortion pedal to add the sound bite and defined essence as if a tube screamer was embedded in her belly.

I use it for 24 hours, but I listen and contemplate the past 4 years. I always tried to get a sound closer to that perfection, but I always failed. However, I am going through the Line 6 Pod HD, a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier coupled to an OD808 tube screamer, an Orange Rockerverb and Orange TH30. Suffice to say that I completely understand why this amp is so expensive, this is the price to pay for perfection and I perfectly understand the distance between Orange TH30 750 € (which I love) made in China and Bogner UBERSCHALL 2700 € made by Bogner. As for the match vs Rectifier UBERSCHALL, there is no comparison: the Dual Rectifier is a smokescreen muddy that is known only by the type of metal very attractive sponsoring all newly signed groups, the 'UBERSCHALL is the Holy Grail of hell, the genius who seeks no recognition.