Fender Bandmaster Reverb 5005
Fender Bandmaster Reverb 5005

Tube Guitar Amp Head from Fender belonging to the Bandmaster series.

Anonymous
Published on 07/04/07 at 10:40
- What kind of amplification (lamp, transistor ,...)?
All lamps. The transistors are absent from the electronics. This connector is welded over a plate of ebonite. (Amp sixties forces)
- What is the power delivered?
2x40 watts RMS.
- What connection?
6.35 jacks on both channels. Connecting the spring reverb in the back by RCA.
- What are the settings, the effects? ...
Channel 1:
Volume, Treble, Bass.
Channel 2:
Itou + reverb, vibrato (depth, speed)

- The configuration is it simple?
Everything is in front is a viel amp, RAS
- Gets it easy to sound good?
It's all fender lights! SRV, and company outset Gary Moore live on the same (right of the choir).
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
No doc, dated 1969, it is no surprise.

- Will it fit your style of music?
I play rock, blues, he has a sound very different from Marshall that I have among other things (JCM 2000 TSL 100, JCM 900). I can not say it better or worse. Each of my amps I like.
- With what (s) guitar (s) / low (s) or effect (s) do you play?
Fender Lead II, Fender Stratocaster, Gibson Lucille mainly.
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
its not fat, there is no gain adjustment. In terms of crystalline I served!

- How long have you use it?
Acquired a year ago, I do not use it again in concert. The reason is very simple, I would have bought a larger vehicle!
- What is so special that you like most and least?
I see nothing to throw!
- How would you rate the quality / price?
Unbeatable, I have been offered!
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
If you have lying around, let me know!