Marshall 1959 JMP Super Lead [1967-1981]
Marshall 1959 JMP Super Lead [1967-1981]

Tube Guitar Amp Head from Marshall belonging to the JMP series.

Hallyd Hallyd
Published on 07/19/08 at 15:16
So full head lamps
4 EL34 and 3 ECC83

USE

No need for simple manual one branch and a bitch on

SONORITS

This beast conviends perfectly zic my style (Blues, Pop Rock, Hard-Rock) and a distortion pedal ass Mtal the fans would be pleasantly surprised at last I do not play Mtal but my avis.je used for now with Ibanez SC620 rises Fred / Paf pro and I told you that dry shipments in the ass with a Vox ToneLab but only for the effects (delay , reverb and distortion of what is and my cab 1960 AV) and it's a veritable massacre !!! Test with Les Paul a pot no words I can not think it's really !!! top notch to cry, maigique simply glove !!!

NOTICE GLOBAL

I just recently and I already say I like everything about this tte.Je have not tried many other model I just JCM 2000 TSL 100 for 12 years I personally love and never plant me and with whom I never had any problem apart from the need to change the lamp when it scaffold but nothing else !!! Regarding the price the question that arises not because I changed against a Deluxe Strat and two pedals that I did not use but if you have a head for 1200 mttre that is exlent me a choice but still my opinion.