Lee Jackson GP-1000
rockguitariste rockguitariste
Published on 01/22/07 at 16:01
-The GP-1000 is a pre-amp lamps ALL
He has 3x 12AX7
An entry-front and one in the back
He has a stereo output
-Gp-1000 is a pre-amp Distortion
1U Rack-

The configuration is rather complex for a beautiful sound, it took me beacoup hours of use. There are still some in the manual setting of examples that are not so bad ...

The GP-1000 is made for ROCKERSSSS, be it rock or 70.80 years of Metal 90.2000 years, should have all its styles. I use it now with a Jackson RR and Marshall amp simulation ampe and the sound is VERY GOOD. It is pierced while having an incredible tone. However, I quickly noticed that this preamp is for professionals and you have the rest of the Professional Equipment that goes with it. So, I have managed to get by with my amp modeling preamp but it was designed to operate with a power amp tube. If you do not use it with a power amp tube, you for not pulling the full capacity of the preamp.

I use it for a year, this pre-amp is very rare and date of 80 years. This is why even though it is not my room that is the most expensive in money, it is she who is the most expensive in value. I bought it on ebay (about the only place there) and I paid about $ 450, rather expensive but I find that the trouble in Valle. Are only fault was that even on the Mettan chanel CLEAN, it distortionne so as soon as you plug your guitar in the Gp-1000 you have no choice but to Rocker. I WILL RÉACHETERAIS ANYTIME !!!!!