Peavey Rock Master Tube Preamp
Peavey Rock Master Tube Preamp
guigue106 guigue106

«  excellent compromise »

Published on 01/27/14 at 13:54
preamp has lights that visibly works to perfection with 12AX7 china ....

5 loop effects ca c is top:
one for each channel and a channel 2 for a saturated and finally to the common channel 3.

There is nothing that breaks three legs has a duck in the idea of ​​touring knob ....

the manual is sometimes useful for a used wisely well make the difference between 0V / 3V and XLR output.

if the lamps are effective on branch on buggers and ca sending 400gr steak like for enslaved person

yes yes yes it has totally agree that I play with a very progressive game is just not doing more vintage XD

with this war machine I get the sound I was looking for since the dawn of time, for my part I do not use me 4 * 12 and other engl power ball I do not know what .... my preamp sound card xlr, guitar rigg April 1 pair of 4 * 12 reward with a sm Micro SD 57, a relatively short delay psycho like 450 ms and a touch of reverb back and BAS-TA!

nothing ca, it gives the same effect as a phalanx of cabinet space in the front less.

I play with an Ibanez vai a petrucci ibanez, a universe, esp m2 a brief of what beefy ...

when you take a little cabbage over the clear sound can dislocated casually always rigg 4EN downstream ....

Customers who bought this product on the net has already 1 year OCCAZ 200 m balls seller had certified that it functioned but nikel c arrival home was a disaster because he was stranded (without me having the say) following welds well done .... So 50 balls repair costs.

short all this back on the right path, I first tested the distortion 1 in pull mode and ...
I have been blown away by the grain and texture, I listened more than grain remembered "pull me under" I'm not saying I have it, but a very similar approach with the grain well "dug" this kind of super well-overdrive "right" good "narrow" good "own" that could be compared to that of Rondat or even malmsteen.

when we play in push mode, the grain is "wise" ideal for phrasing of intro "satrianesque" remaining volume c background is truly amazing

when do we go ultra fashionable c is the medium that expresses itself and the fury of a shred s can be expressed in the cleanliness and the velocity c is really a tool exception.

the clean is a little "vintage" but if it was a little fired pretty clear sound quite similar to the iced earth for example (it certainly must love) me I love this type of sound 90/2000 well-honed ear.

I can not understand: or else we found that it was "Criare" and "too sharp", is reviewing the amp just be or used otherwise for me frankly nothing to say.

I've used distos: metal muff, tubeman 2 ds1, ds 2, digitech death metal and other mt2 but I have found the gem that brings to m if its "narrow" and "right" I sublime in Rhythmic "pull me under"

Not having the funds to pay me a triaxxis, I folded my hope that in the above, and I am delighted with the quality of this product (which requires a little maintenance from the top of its 25 years .... )
peavey c is right, c is sharp and ca not drool, again you must love! (You find these little grains through VYPYR amps that are far more stunning than line6 pod xt for example)

I put 9 because

- Without the switch you have in your bones to change channels and to top it all it is a very plastoc switch in ugly ....
- Must stop play to play the "push-pull" that n is alas not the motorized switch :/

I toggle from time to time with my voodu valve (and the same preset rigg4) has an interesting grain but it is another story

if he drops me, I rechope in a presto on the net!