Groove Tubes The Brick
Groove Tubes The Brick
lip63 lip63

«  Hot solid to complicate »

Publié le 03/19/11 à 16:37
In short it is a pre-amp tube connector XLR and 6.5 with just a volume knob which saves 30dB (0 to 30 per instrument) +25 dB to 55 dB for a microphone. It also includes a phantom power supply of 48 V.

super simple

Little staining sasuf when pushed and even then. No real choice in the type of stain is more warm-up

I can not remember when I bought it, but I'm glad to have on hand.
This is not a tool I use often, but sometimes add a little warmth to the voice or use it as a direct box.
It is true that most of the time for instruments like guitars and basses rather I use my Line6 pedals that I deal with on the back using the amp emulations.
It is fairly quiet in terms of processing and does not color, but warms up a bit when pushed, especially if you do not push the volume is rather a direct box.
By building strong against that fact that we did not hesitate to bring it on scene.
I would do the same purchase but as I say that since I added more items to my studio and thus its usefulness is not as obvious. But you never know, so I keep it ready to heat.
I used it before having a sound card with phantom power, a condenser microphone AT4033