E-MU 0202 USB
Johnny Johnny
Published on 07/29/07 at 02:21
I DCID to buy emu 0202 usb for these characteristics of chantillonage 24bits/192khz.
use I wanted to do is, register myself with my bass, and have input / output jacks 6.35.
I have a toshiba m70-168, DD 80 Go, I'll ram 1024 augmentbr /> has 2 gb.
low, and mixer behringer UB502.

The installation was not without bp 5 mns and hop turns, and the online manual for a product well prcis amricain.

GETTING STARTED

The driver is stable, although I wanted to download the latest update which dates from February 07 but I have not seen any difference with the foun on the CD, r.

I installed Cubase LE, and I put AmpliTube and ableton I encounter a pb reconnaissance license with ampitube although I have no serial?
Cubase LE works well and the only thing I can not make him read is midifile files, it loads and I hear no sound from
the mtronome, I read the two docs, one of cubase and emu nothing to do?

Finally I wonder if the software version of Mao delivered his
complte or not?

latency for the time I was lais is 10ms for me or you prfrais I do not in agreement with my bass playing.

I use it for 15 days.
and really boost the sound of the PCHE as I read mp3 or audio file, Cubase, or whatever.
yes I try and buy Tapco USB aussito r-send to the seller
a true m. ...!
98 of 10 fdp Thomann wants the people that price, if I had had time I would price the 0404 usb worth the double in the + in, out south, but I think c cot chantillonage kif, kif bouricot.

yes I repeat this choice has fdpin 108 worth of the top and, as saying the pub has a great all.