E-MU 0202 USB
don vincenzoo don vincenzoo
Published on 02/14/07 at 15:59
I use it just for listening and an input for recording my voice!

Quick and no problem!
the manual is clear!

GETTING STARTED

At the moment there is no update of drivers!!
I am listening to a single track at the same time I save!

I use it for two days and I have a problem with!
with a preamp lunnar tp -01 I use for my mic and I connected directly to the entrance of the emu have a lot of breath!
and when I mounted the volume of entries almost at max there are a lot of noise and breath!
I do not know if this is normal or not?
in all cases with this defect it does not help me and counting the preamp is 270 euros which are useless (and not I count not the microphone!)
decus ..... so I'm hoping to find a solution to these problems ....