Lexicon Omega
Images
1/72

Thread WAV files distorted - Using Lexicon Omega

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 0 follower
1 WAV files distorted - Using Lexicon Omega
I am using the Lexicon Omega. WAV files and sound files in Cubase and Reason are distorted.
Nothing else distorts.
Suggestions?
Yes, I ahve reloaded the drivers and turned all the knobs - it is something in the set up of the Lexicon. :o

%1$s a écrit I am using the Lexicon Omega. WAV files and sound files in Cubase and Reason are distorted.
Nothing else distorts.
Suggestions?
Yes, I ahve reloaded the drivers and turned all the knobs - it is something in the set up of the Lexicon. :o

Neyko,

I have had the very same experience, with the Lexicon Omega, and had hoped that someone would have responded with a work-around to that problem. I have done everything possible - to combat this - but all has been to no avail. I should add that I only only have this problem when I am attempting to mic my vocals in (which is what I bought this thing for). Recently, however, my father-in-law had a cassette tape, of a show that he had done - a few years back - and wanted to know if I could transfer the contents to CD. I experience no difficulty, at all, in doing this, and the reproduced sound was strong & clean. So, by that, I can only assume that there is something wrong with the microphone inputs. Methinks that I will be shipping this unit back to the manufacturer.