Line 6 POD Studio UX1
Line 6 POD Studio UX1

USB audio interface from Line 6 belonging to the POD Studio series.

Johnny Johnny
Publié le 04/19/10 à 23:37
I search interface for making a recording with the bass amp simulation
And although the technical characteristic of the UX1 minimimal appear in terms of converting sound I étaot very surprised at the quality of sound coming out
Now I think this card is made for guitar + bass players but that's okay c it's OK anyway

I am running mac osx

yes the drivers are stable, easily installed and virtually no latency

GETTING STARTED

Easy installation, no problem of incompatibility before j'ait under mac pc now everything works well;
the manual I do not use this card and simplest is opened or gearbox or podfarm or register and you are playing by

I use it for 2 years, so I try another model and if I had to choose I'd take a line6 anouveau UX1 or 2, the price of 115 € is reasonable, I pay 80 € in the opportunity