« unpretentious »Publié le 11/05/10 à 09:57
For what purpose? Recorded my guitar
What is your config (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk ,...)? Today, I am running Windows 7 with 4GB RAM and 500GB HDD with a processor T4200
With which instruments or systems (console, preamp, DTD ...) and you use the connection with what? Connected directly via USB, I plug my guitar with the jack
* The drivers are stable? Hmm .. say that if I leave my working page and I come back, the driver crashes, it should just disconnect and reconnect the card. Otherwise, it is stable.
* Are they often updated? Yes, finally, to each new version of Windows
* What latency you get? you can go down to 128, but it reduces the number of tracks recordable / readable simultaneously.
* How many tracks do you manage to record / playback simultaneously? The max (but it depends on plugings, if they are really heavy or not) is 5 / 6. After she sizzles early.
* The installation is done it without problems?
No problem, branch, one installs the drivers and go!
* Have you experienced any incompatibilities?
Yes, you just update your drivers when switching from Windows ...
* The general configuration is easy?
We can no longer simple: latency, volume sampling. that's all.
* The manual is clear and sufficient? yes. But can be useful if used in the computer.
* For how long have you been using it?
5 long years ^ ^
* What thing do you like most/least about it?
Practice, it is small, simple and fun can quickly make a virtual amp. After she is not allowed for registration of an instrument reading 10 other tracks.
* Did you try many other models before getting this one? No, no.
* What is your opinion about the value for the price? Honest, even today
* Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? No, but that's because my needs and my skills are much changed ...
Make his job