Epiphone 1958 Korina Flying V
Epiphone 1958 Korina Flying V

V/XPL/FB Shaped Guitar from Epiphone belonging to the Flying V series.

DJ - buisson DJ - buisson

«  Very good and perfectible »

Published on 09/07/11 at 10:51
Set neck, everything is already well stated above

Channel pleasant, ideal weight, not easy to play sitting down, and the rear grip is more like the 1958 version that had the home at the end of the horn, not on the side as cleverly done today. It stings a little nose like Firebird .. but it fits.

Well, it is fish a little, so I disassembled everything and Ho! Horror is not really the welding quality .. yuck yuck .. I sreoude everything and he sticks a vitamin Q 22 .. the sound is "better" but a bit rough. In short, I have three different amps sound for € 250 but nothing to play Albert King, no no no ..
So I ordered a set of Stormy Monday, knobs cts, and capacity of 22 Jansen, and as soon as it happens I redo all the cabling, with welds and large tissue cables in 1958 as a year of its creation .. (I Blues plays)

I have a few days ago, and I'm already very happy of the look and the beautiful reflections of the wood, the fact that serious! (As the young ..)
What I like least .. Well from a poor weld, but it is on the made in Korea, I am totally confident that by sticking him good microphones (Bare Knuckle) this violin will be a killer, because this instrument is managed from its aesthetically big sister visible here: http://www.jerrock.com/66/node/355
Here at 45 we're still a kid who dreams of being Albert King, is to become left-handed, # C # BEBEG agree, and have talent!
Here I do not jeterai stone microphones, we understand at this price, but the rest is in line with the legend, I am a big pleasure.
Life is short, not the instrument that you want to sustain the sailing.