Gibson Explorer Korina Limited Edition
Gibson Explorer Korina Limited Edition

V/XPL/FB Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Explorer series.

cfh3 cfh3
Published on 04/06/05 at 08:38
Manufactures in the United States
22 frets, neck pickup 496R 500T bridge pickup (Gibson)
Tune o matic

The sound is huge, in a branch in JCM900 stack, ca stripper!

It sounds very clean, heavy, powerful, c a wonder this guitar ...
If you want pictures detailed or precise information, feel free,
In all this, except for the legato (c Ibanez is a guitar suited super versatile: clean sound very hot, very heavy and saturated fat, the pickups have a super short ... its a wonder.

Many people say it is not balanced: I've never felt so at ease with a guitar strap (and it's been 15 years old I play, aji had some guitars, an Ibanez UV jai 777BK Ibanez JS1000 and a BTB)

A guitar that requires ...

I do not put him 10/10 because the handle is not made to play fast, but at the same time jai JS1000 is a very fast (or I c can be quickly following in reality ..? Lol) but Accordingly, a sleeve is fast hen is thin, and when the sound is not the end ... huge!

It takes thick and well set neck and you feel the vibrations of the guitar (I'm referring to the Explorer Limited)

I imagined the guitar since I started without knowing it: jai finally the sound I wanted! (But at the same time it's personal ...)

Quite specific even when

Very nice sound, clean as a crunch as big disto!

Not 10 not quite as versatile, but he wants the versatility ny has no personality at the same time!

The EXPLORER has personality, charisma and how!