Pianissimo v1.0 Updated to Build 12
Acoustica has updated Pianissimo to v1.0 build 12.
- Subtle improvements to several notes including minor volume and pan adjustments.
- Fix for voice stealing issues when maxing out polyphony.
- Installer allows installation of VSTi to user-selectable directory.
- Added additional logging.
- Removed recording device dropdown from audio preferences.
- Fixed installer issue - could not install VST properly to a different folder when used with Pianissimo Host.
For more info, check out www.acoustica.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- KResearch Updates KR-Imager STR to v1.2 KResearch has updated KR-Imager STR to v1.2.
- SKnote Releases Specter SKnote has announced the release Specter, a new mastering VST effect plug-in for Windows.
- [NAMM] PreSonus Software Established PreSonus announced that it has established PreSonus Software, Ltd., a new entity based in Ireland.