EDIT after a lot of use: This software is buggy svrement it does not work in 48khz, he planted rgulierement Nuendo. Seeing the mcontentement users, Steinberg released an update (3.0.1) which also is a little buggy (the style and kit are responsible badly), they released a "hotfix" since that is still unstable .
EDIT: more problems with the latest version of Nuendo, phew!
Much more CPU intensive than Groove Agent 2 (almost 30% of CPU with 2.6Ghz PIV), the kits are longer load.
For someone who does not plan its MIDI drum pattern, groove agent is a marvel. The new version is excellent, it offers new features:
- You can import your own samples (two per midi, a dry + wet) o cratif dcupl potential (for there is only against USER location in the window main, open another window to load the home-made kits is not very practical if you want to quickly compare two samples), it also lacks a preview samples and can not be as import of sounds 44100Hz.
- Can be opened in same window both instances thanks to Dual mode
- The spcial Agent (loops recorded by a pro drummer) sounds terrible
- The percussion agent allows for small percussion arrangements without having to open another instance (dual mode)
- Lots of new styles and kits (trad African vintage rhythm boxes ...)
EDIT: I've Steinberg trsdu that bone out of the market as software is buggy even shameful carrment
EDIT: that is they have six months before it works