Applied Acoustics Systems Lounge Lizard EP-3
Pyer123456789 Pyer123456789
Publié le 05/19/07 à 12:40
Ras

Ras

So it's a great instrument! a perfect sound quality, may differ with version 2 but I see no equivalent competitor! is less by resorting to encoumbrantes giga sampler! wonder: the presets, everything is classified. To Mr. Mark will be a rodes I or Mark II? oh I feel tired tonight I'm going to take wurly (or should I say countless wurlies presets!), the experimental possibilities are as in return! only missing the clavinet e7 to crush definitely NI elektrik piano. it always appreciates the work of presets prémaché signatures, personally checked for the rider on the storm doors, the illusion is perfect. I am just beginning to discover the effects: wah wah assign a well-tuned to your mod weels (the automation is particularly well thought out!) and off you go for the whole of the dark side of moon floyd! delicious
I prefer this vst and I have never felt with another: the expressive! by playing lounge lizard, I feel like the keys on my m-audio humble 49th entry level are weighted by the sudden RESISTANCE hammers! As the game is expressive! to play to believe it!
no black spot for the instrument, except that this quality vsti s'aguicherai good standing of the mode provided by a stand alone
perfect!