U-He launches a public beta of Bazille
U-He listened to impatient users and releases a public beta of its upcoming Bazille modular synth, which final version should be available by July.
Bazille is the second module of the Berlin Modular system that U-He introduced last year. It will feature:
- 4 oscillators with relative, exponential and linear phase modulation, phase distortion and fractal resonance
- 4 analog-type multimode filters, including two with 6 parallel outputs
- 4 ADSR envelopes
- 2 LFOs with multiple outputs
- 2 ramp generators
- 2 modulation maps that can be used as waveforms
- Lag processor, quantifiers, inverters, rectifiers and Sample & Hold
- Morphing Snapshot Sequencer, with 8 slots and 16 steps each (or splittable into 4, 8 or 12 steps)
Available for Mac and PC, this public beta version of Bazille sounds differently for the Alpha version that some of you have already tested. You will then need to adapt your presets but a guide is provided to help you with that. Note that the VST3 format is not ready yet and other features are still under development (effects, filter, factory presets…).
The final version of Bazille will be available in VST, AU and AAX 32 and 64-bit. Its price will be $129 / 109€ but a 30% discount is already available and will stay until two or three weeks until the release, which is scheduled around July 1st. U-He already set up a merchant account for those who can’t wait and want to purchase the plug-in now.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Friday’s Freeware: Panipulator This week, our favorite freeware is a utility that will help you check the spatial part of your tracks.
- The TC-Helicon VoiceJam app in v1.3 TC-Helicon updated its VoiceJam looper and vocal processor for iOS to version 1.3.
- Wusik 8000 is already announced Short after the release of version 4000, Wusik is now accepting pre-orders for the next edition of its Wusik virtual synth.