< Tous les avis iZotope iDrum
iZotope iDrum
Anonymous
Published on 06/26/07 at 00:53
- The installation is done it without problems?
Yes, very easy to install plug-ins
- Have you experienced any incompatibilities?
No, no problem in PT 7.1.1
- Is the general configuration is easy?
Yes, very intuitive, possibility to make a slave of host and play patterns or preconfigure then assign each battery element a MIDI notes to control it via a midi track.
- Is the manual is clear and sufficient? ...?

BACKGROUND OF CHOICE

- What is the configuration of your computer?
MacBookPro 2,16Ghz 2GB, 100GB
- The software works he correctly on this configuration?
It works very well
- What performance? (If measurable)
No slowdown in my setup
- Is This software + hardware is stable?
Stable can not

ERGONOMICS AND PERFORMANCE

- How long have you use it?
1 months
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
What I find great is to be able to assign a sound (wav file) and assign it to a MIDI note. I have long worked with an expander cakewalk and Korg. When I switched to Protools, I decided to take my projects but the midi notes to be reassigned to sounds and no longer a MIDI bank and it is a breeze
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
No, this is my first plug-in battery
- How would you rate the quality / price?
Nickel
- With experience, you do again this choice ...?
100% certain