KarmaFX Synth Modular has been updated to v1.05.
- Speed of oscillators and unison modules has been improved significantly.
- Noise generator now also works in stereo.
- Added silent output detection to filters to reduce CPU load in polyphonic patches.
- Chorus sound has been improved: Depth and delays range have been increased from 80ms to 200ms. Max number of stages has been increased from 3 to 8. A delay modulator is allocated per stage to let LFOs run out of phase. New "phase offset" parameter added for controlling LFO phase.
- "Straight" unison is now the default mode in Unison module.
- Online update will now also download and run full installer updates. [requires fresh install]
- Bugfix: Sampler would not trigger on very first note when GUI was minimized. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Switching a module connected to the notepitch module between stereo and mono could cause notepitch module to loose a polyphonic voice. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Notepitch module could in some situations play the same key in two or more polyphonic voices, causing the amplifier to leave hanging notes. Fixed.
- Bugfix: To prevent hanging notes, the Amplifier and Notepitch modules are now reset when the midi stream is interrupted.
- Bugfix: Silent modulators would not free the CPU as much as disconnected modulators. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Midi events are now deltaframes sorted to prevent midi trigger inconsistencies in different hosts.
- Bugfix: Pseudo random generator in LFO is now reset on trigger and transport change for true deterministic randomness.
- Bugfix: SFZ parser would fail and crash the synth on files without newline breaks after sample filenames. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Damping was computed wrong in reverb module causing unwanted ringing. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Amplifier would not always pass sound when trigger was off. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Infinite loop test could crash the synth when making a new connection in a patch with a working infinite connection. Fixed.
- Bugfix: EQ31 settings were not cloned correctly in polyphonic mode. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Synth did not respond to "all notes off" midi event causing hanging notes in some hosts. Fixed.
- Bugfix: All LFO instances did not reset on transport change. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Fixed memory leak when loading new patch. [requires fresh install]
- Bugfix: Synth would crash when saving Sampler module patches with sample filenames longer than 127 chars. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Backward loop mode in sampler could cause overflow error. Fixed.
- GUI: Bugfix: The background color of EQ31's display was wrong. Fixed.
- User's Manual has been updated to revision 1.12.
Check out www.karmafx.net for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.