The Xils 3 synth updated to v2
Xils Lab has updated its emulation of the EMS VCS3 synth and EMS 256 sequencer to version 3.2.
Xils v3.2 adds the following changes:
- New GUI
- Added a second matrix with two additional envelopes, one LFO, a Sample & Hold module and a voltage processor
- New input modules: gate, transient, envelope follower and pitch tracker
- Waveshaper for the sinus waveform
- New “zero-delay” versions of the 18dB and 24dB analog filters
- New Phaser
- New polyphonic ring modulator
- Improved VCA/Velocity engine
- Zoom on all the matrices
- Continuous modulation amount in the Pin Matrix
- Improved polyphonic sequencer
- 150 new presets
- Improved factory preset bank
- Various improvements
Note that this version installs in a new folder in order to preserve the characteristics of the presets when importing from versions 1.5.4 and previous.
The update is free for registered users of Xils v3, an upgrade is available for Xils 3 LE users for 99€ until April 30th. New customers benefit from a special price of 120€ until the end of the month.
Xils Lab also offers special prices for its upcoming Xils 4 version until May 31st. Visit www.xils-lab.com/pages/XILS-3.2.html for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Circle virtual synth now in 64-bit Future Audio Workshop announces the release of the 64-bit version of its Circle virtual synth on Mac OS X and Windows.
- FXPansion launches the BFD Marching Drums pack FXpansion adds to its expansion pack library for BFD a new marching band drum collection.
- Fairlight introduces the CC-2 processing card Fairlight has updated its audio digital processing engine and unveils today the CC-2 PCIe card.