Last beta before Rack Performer 1.0
Abeem Live Technologies releases update 0.99 beta 2 for its Rack Performer plug-in host software.
Abeem tells that this Rack Performer beta 2 version is the last before releasing the much expected version 1.0. It adds the following new features:
- Any-point recording and Record groups features which allow for placing the recorder anywhere in a patch and record any number of sources and channels simultaneously to the hard drive
- Ability to map the audio recording to external controllers, with clock sync options for remote controlling the process and slaving it to an external transport device
- Improved Patcher witch Swap and Disconnect options or multi-point patching
- Possibility to import/export VST programs and FXP/FXB banks via the module context menu
- Audio export to EBU RF64 and WAVE formats
- Recordings of more than 4GB will automatically be converted to RF64 format
- Improved audio monitoring system
- Various improvements and minor corrections
The full list of changes is available at www.abeem.eu.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Soundiron Bamblong v2 and discount through May 1st Soundiron released version 2 of Bamblong, its bamboo idiophone sound library, and launches a promotion on 7 sample banks.
- Nassen Software launches Modulys for Windows Nassen Software, creator of the free Rax'n'Trax pattern sequencer, introduces Modulys, an experimental MIDI plug-in for Windows.
- PSP Audioware launches PSP Springbox PSP Audioware released PSP Springbox, a new spring reverb plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows.