eaReckon Updates BloXpander
aReckon has updated BloXpander to version 1.2.4.
- Overall improvement of Audio and MIDI engines.
- BloXpander now detects missing audio interfaces and/or problems with your ASIO drivers on startup.
- Parameters names (LCD emulator) are now updated in the case of “macro” parameters.
- “Virtual pots” of the “main” MIDI controller are now updated on relevant changes from a plugin interface (MC mode only).
- Last called Subscene is now underlined.
- Volume fades out and in on ASIO restart to avoid audio clicks during some critical operations (only some specific audio interfaces were affected by this problem).
- BloXpander remembers Main and “LCD” windows positions.
- Adjusted threads priorities (resolves a rare issue -> audio clicks and pops on GUI operations).
- New “minimize” button.
- The search box (plugins case) is more stable on fast typing.
- Plugins providing an empty GUI (null height and/or width) are now correctly handled.
- Fixes a bug related to mouse control (which could have been lost in some rare cases).
- Fixes a rare MIDI “stuck notes” issue.
- Workarounds implemented to resolve incompatibilities with (two) 3rd party plugins.
An updated demo and more information about BloXpander are available at www.eareckon.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ableton Updates Live/Suite 8.2.2 Ableton has released version 8.2.2 of its Live and Suite music production software for Windows and Mac.
- Steinberg Cubase 5.5.3 Steinberg has released version 5.5.3 of Cubase & Cubase Studio 5.5, a final maintenance update for the music production software for Windows and Mac.
- Loopmasters French Electro House This collection features 2GB of 24Bit samples based around the 122–130 Bpm mark but can equally be used in new forms of Drum & Bass, Cinematic and Downtempo styles alongside House & Electro.