The Plug & Mix Chainer updated to v1.1
Plug & Mix released the first corrective update of its Chainer plug-in host/wrapper, which is now in version 1.1.
This first update fixes many bugs reported by users since the launching of Chainer v1 last month, including:
- Built-in list of PM-plugins proprietary format.
- Uninstaller for Mac.
- LogicPro automation issues on Mac.
- Chainer issues in Reaper on Windows.
- Issues related to GUI updates on Windows.
- Square symbols in scanner status text, that appeared on Windows.
- "Plug and Mix" empty folder in menu and duplicated selection in VST plugins.
- Chainer crashing on Ableton Live 32bit Yosemite.
- A crash which sometimes occur on Reaper x64 when we choose "Empty Preset" from menu.
- Presets format in order to make presets compatible on different platforms.
- A crash when changing FFT Size.
Plug & Mix announces that there are still issues to fix for those who use Chainer on Windows XP 32-bit. These will come in a v1.2 update, scheduled next week, that will also introduce the standalone version of Chainer.
You can download Chainer 1.1 from www.plugandmix.com. The plug-in, as well as the VIP bundle, are still on sale for a limited time.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Nugen Audio updates Loudness Toolkit to v2 Nugen Audio has released version 2 of its three loudness meter and correction plug-ins, which are available in the new Loudness Toolkit 2 bundle.
- Sonimus announces the Burnley 73 Sonimus is about to launch a new effect plug-in, the Burnley 73, an EQ inspired by the classic Neve 1073.
- Review of the Waves Butch Vig Vocals plug-in In the tradition of its Jack Joseph Puig, Chris Lord Alge, Eddie Kramer, and Manny Marroquin signature plug-ins, Waves has released Butch Vig Vocals (Mac/PC), an individual vocal processor plug-in designed to let you easily dial in great Butch-Vig-style vocal settings. Featuring a very unusual-looking retro/sci-fi GUI, it offers compression, filtering, EQ, de-essing, and two types of saturation.