VSL Vienna Ensemble PRO Update
VSL has released Public Beta version 4.0.4604 of Vienna Ensemble PRO for Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 7/Vista 32-bit and 64-bit and Mac OS X Intel 10.5 or higher.
- OS X: Fixed crucial bug in installer that could make the whole system run slow/unstable.
- OS X 10.6: Added ability to install a previous version after uninstall.
- OS X: Fixed inability to start audio engine with default sample rate.
- Improved overall plugin compatibility.
- Added 32/64bit specific file types and associations (viframe32/64, mframe32/64).
- Fixed limitation of 8 connected Vienna Ensemble PRO instances per server.
- Fixed compatibility loading between VSL AU/VST plugins.
- Fixed retaining of window positions with metaframes.
- Fixed loading of presets (VST3).
- Fixed loading being automatic sometimes when connecting to an existing preserved instance.
- Improved behavior of server save confirmation.
- Fixed bug where sample rate of instrument channels was reset after delete undo.
- AU: Fixed inability to have more or less than 32 audio outputs.
- AU: Fixed blank editor of GForce Minimonsta.
- AU: Fixed blank editor of IK Multimedia SampleTank 2.
- AU: Fixed SoundLib G-Player only showing a single stereo output.
- AU: Fixed crash when instantiating SoundLib G-Player with audio engine stopped.
- Fixed bug in loading of keyrange settings.
- Fixed some potential crashes in MIDI event handling.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Focusrite Scarlett Plugin Bundle Focusrite has introduced Scarlett, a plug-in suite designed to provide a collection of compression, gating, EQ, and reverb plug-ins for tracking and mixing.
- HyperSynth Oresus HyperSynth has released Oresus, a new synthesizer with "a huge range of tonal possibilities and intuitive user interface", according to the company.
- Samplecraze Square Wave Drums This pack contains 200 kick samples, 200 snare samples and 150 clap samples.