Native Instruments Kore Player
Native Instruments Kore Player
Simon Buehler Simon Buehler

«  Best Free VST »

Publié le 12/02/10 à 05:40
Installation is relatively simple. download from the server Native instruments, facilities "NI Service Center" and install the program, leave the program then ... forward music!
In short at this level, nothing unusual.
Overall, the program is simple to use for each instrument, modulations, effects and other tweaking is possible.
Well enough to play.
My PC is

cuor quad with 2 GB of RAM, sound card tascam US-144.
Kore player works very well on my setup.

I use this software for about a year.
I'm not a fan of VSTs, I prefer the pure recording instruments. But Kore Player is simply THE VST I can not do without. I use both my Drums Background for my line of low-cons or my main battery line. The choice of instruments can be increased by downloading packs of NI instruments (there are even free!). The quality of this company shows that even in this freeware.
Another ponit that I find it interresting sorting, classification of instruments in this program ... it simplifies your life when you start flipping out looking for the sound you want!

In short, I think it's ZE VST FOR EVERY MUSICIAN of all possible styles!