Steinberg Hypersonic 2
Steinberg Hypersonic 2
yoTrakkz yoTrakkz

« You need this.. »

Publié le 08/05/11 à 11:50
Steinberg Hypersonic 2 is a great vst plug in to have into your setup. I run it on vista OS and have absoluty no problems with it. It hasn’t crashed on me not 1 time. It is loaded with a lot of presets that you can use right off the bat and don’t have to tweak at all. But if you wish to tweak or edit any sound you can do it in a flash without any problem. This software is easy to understand and you wont need a manual. But you if choose to use the manual it will help because its very easy to understand and will get you doing exactly what you want to do. Setting this program up is very is and quick, didn’t take but a few minutes to load it up and get it running on my computer.

The software works great with vista OS, not too sure about other systems because I don’t use other systems. But if you have Vista you will be just fine! I have been using Hypersonic 2 for years, I update it every time an update comes out.

The thing I like the most about Steinberg Hypersonic 2 is the quality of the sounds, the sound quality is great and you wouldn’t expect that to come out of a piece of software for this price. Sounds are very clear and crisp. The price for this software is very reasonable, they aren’t asking too much for it. There are a lot of other vst software’s that are way more money and don’t have as many quality sounds as Hypersonic 2. So its well worth the buy, and a good investment for your studio setup. Knowing what I know now, I should have got with Hypersonic 1 when it was out. That way I would have been on this a long time ago!