Tek'it Audio APC v1.3
APC VST synthesizer update 1.3 is available now.
APC is a square wave synthesizer designed to create "low-fi" sound, re-creation of a DIY circuit the Atari Punk Console.
This update come with a revamped GUI, the zero-delay-feedback state variable filters used for the high-pass and low-pass mods, the key tracking mod to play different tones using your MIDI keyboard or sequencer and the possibility to sync the LFO on the BPM.
A new demo version of "APC punk console" is available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows.
The full version is available to purchase as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC for only 15 EUR / 19 USD.
Changes in APC 1.3:
- Added key tracking to bleep (MOD)
- HP and LP zero-delay-feedback filters design
- Added BPM sync right click menu to LFO knob
- GUI improved general design
- GUI updated social screen
- DEMO url's updated
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.