Tek'it Audio APC v1.3
APC VST synthesizer update 1.3 is available now.
APC is a square wave synthesizer designed to create "low-fi" sound, re-creation of a DIY circuit the Atari Punk Console.
This update come with a revamped GUI, the zero-delay-feedback state variable filters used for the high-pass and low-pass mods, the key tracking mod to play different tones using your MIDI keyboard or sequencer and the possibility to sync the LFO on the BPM.
A new demo version of "APC punk console" is available to download as a VST plug-in for Windows.
The full version is available to purchase as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC for only 15 EUR / 19 USD.
Changes in APC 1.3:
- Added key tracking to bleep (MOD)
- HP and LP zero-delay-feedback filters design
- Added BPM sync right click menu to LFO knob
- GUI improved general design
- GUI updated social screen
- DEMO url's updated
Viewers of this article also read...
- SonicXTC Filter Cut Drive SonicXTC has released Filter Cut Drive, a new VST Filter/Distortion plug-in for Windows.
- Voxengo VariSaturator 1.10 Voxengo VariSaturator version 1.10 update is now available for download.
- Cakewalk Z3TA+ 2 for Mac Cakewalk announces that the Z3TA+ 2 Waveshaping Synthesizer is now available for Mac.