EastWest Quantum Leap Voices Of Passion
EastWest Quantum Leap Voices Of Passion
Redo Redo
Publié le 08/03/08 à 00:01
Despite additional guidance sheet is in the bote, Parsees and find information in files, the implementation of the system is what I have seen the worst in twenty years of computer use. Besides the fact that cl is not protective Ilok book and you score between 35 and 40 euros more, the installation of drivers Ilok plant and replant the environment. Worse, APRS crash the installation process remains in memory and prevents any attempt at new facility, as the process plant is not completed (Gag!!) It's been a week since I fight with me and I never understood the logic of people who Designed the installation process! As the installation of other protections on USB cls in Syncrosoft went off without a shadow of a problem for me, as the process Ilok with these horrifying crashes exasprants me parat complexity of useless!
APRS russi have any installed (by some miracle, no doubt because I never understood how or why), APRS authorized to have the product on the Web and the last updates downloads Modified (bad IDE) I ended up replanting a new installation of new drivers Ilok, and blocking the installation process plant So far I'm still not reached reinstall the drivers for protection Ilok!

Between the installation of the book version of the DVD and the update on the web, I had the opportunity to test the sound bank for several hours. The software interface is trs Aesthetics (probably what I've seen more beautiful) and me parat fairly intuitive. The organization of the samples seemed well thought out but I find the quality of samples Ingala. Some have a texture could not be more convincing and open up good prospects cratives, others are a bit 'pte cardboard "or" Mickey "as you like. Overall the library to be enriched MRIT and more diverse, because it leaves a little hungry.
Finally, does the essay with a few hours, I probably pass some default ct or quality. I can not say at this point in terms of performance.

Finally, I will not praise this product with passion (as is too often the case) nor criticize Manir biased because I find both good qualities but also of defects exasprants: beautiful and intuitive interface, samples of quality or that do not require that amliors be diversified over the future updates, but at the same time this system me protection / permission to say the least "tweaked" and the install process exasprant m'empche which currently still using this software.
If c'tait again I do not buy it because in the life of a musician computing must remain a tool that facilitates the process cratif plutt that complicate making him spend hours pr cieuses he will devote neither music nor real life!
Last Updated 08/08/09: After a few days the product being eventually install correctly but the installation logic is confused with files and folders automatically adds a range of issues. My OPINIONS remains that the installation of this software deserves to be reviewed and simplified to make it work because it is necessary to row a time during and after each installation. Otherwise, it is a product sduisant and I qualified my position on purchase intentions and the overall score as I go up two eight APRS have better explore the library of sounds. I wait all the same an evolution of the latter possibly in a future update. Another question puzzles me. In one opinion below refers to a user 2 DVD. In my bote there was only one. (?)