Boss VT-1 Voice Transformer
Boss VT-1 Voice Transformer

VT-1 Voice Transformer, Vocal Processor from Boss.

Ducasso 11/19/2013

Boss VT-1 Voice Transformer : Ducasso's user review

«  Fun, simple, old-fashioned »

• Partager
A good old analog effect to the former rather vote for. That said on instruments it gives some strange sounds and reverb is ... "Space". Settings pitch, forming balance (wet / dry), key robot.
4 presets, 4 user memories.
Input jack adjustable sensitivity (mic to line).
Outputs unbalanced microphone or line levels 2 RCA jack. The line output level is a little low but it does not bother me.

Using extremely simple and intuitive. The only risk is to send a line level input while sensitivity mic is keyed on, but the LED clip is there to warn us. That said, it is analog, so it can provide a useful little natural saturation of certain effects provided go with moderation.

It sounds old-fashioned. Like an old analog what effect.

I have since 2007, he has not left my bag since I bought it. There are not a lot of options, but I sent him so many different sounds real instruments that even if there is some possible settings, it seems that I carry around with several analog synths and their effects racks.
Who want to vote for star wars or tamper tools to create surround sound is perfect. It is more cut for live. Strong, lightweight, simple, indestructible.