DigiTech Vocalist Live 2
DigiTech Vocalist Live 2

Vocal Processor from DigiTech belonging to the Vocalist series.

Anonymous
Published on 10/28/09 at 03:09
Finally I used acht illico test yesterday and until late at night.

It is super perfect. Done everything I expected with three major aspects:

1 - it is easy to use and good quality (I'm playing live or work in rept home and does not studio)

2 - is rich enough with:

up two more votes to choose the lead: third, fifth (above and below), unison

effects if it does not console

connectivity and rglages enough to grate a lot of situations

3 - it saves time enriches the piece quickly in a group (fed up with not having a choir and not enough time to MeBr rept other group about the results for random image) AND plus it's a great tool for working the rigor of accompagment jyustesse and singing (I tried highlighting the choirs and the attention to the error on the lead vocal).

I'll test it as soon reptition but I have no doubt and some ides ddier as a microphone for the vocalist as the others who sing a few songs can be used.

I agree with what you sing best t crit, the better your exact. But I am sure that paying attention to rglages can greatly amliorer voice "normal".

Must be chosen (ie varying) the second and troisimes voice and dosage based on songs (up or down) because everything is not good for everything.

This works fine on my home directory: the ballads and rock and Goldman lennon the stones, beatles.

I recommend all singers guitarists.

Tonight I test on Coldplay because I will wait for a deep purple REPT (because of the neighbors).

GENIAAAAAAAAAAAAAL this thing.