DigiTech Vocalist Live 2
DigiTech Vocalist Live 2

Vocalist Live 2, Vocal Processor from DigiTech in the Vocalist series.

chrderri 06/26/2008

DigiTech Vocalist Live 2 : chrderri's user review

• Partager
Off topic:

Simplified Deployment
Everything is simple. User manual almost useless

Effects super effective. I personally RULES choir at the 2 / 5 about over and it is the main voice of bleuffant ism. In fact the demo video at the VL2 and VL4 digitech exaxtement are as true unless they are 50/50 mix for the chorus / voice (I put less strong and the chorus is even better).

- I got TC Helicon VoiceLive before: super mega BCAN but taking head in SETUP. I did not understand the 10th of the parameters. I recorded a song with unique and APRS basta ... I have used more ... pnible too. I finally sold on baybay.

- What I prfre. You plug your guitar, microphone and go. I play and sing live alone and gives a more indniable on choruses or otherwise. He does not plant in the same choir with arpges to fast chord changes (such as "Blackbird" small masterpiece McCartnsque Beatles)

- I bought my VL2 United States so great value for Q / Price (just add the price of a transformer 220/110V baybay on less than 10EUR)

- In fact I'm so excited about the t VL2 (especially compared to the TC Helicon VoiceLive) I bought the VL4 tjrs United States I just received. It is both in terms of sound, just more parameters but ultimately too simple trs (manual not helpful either). So I'll sell my baybay soon on VL2.