[NAMM] CAD WX150A
CAD Audio introduces the WX150 cardioid dynamic handheld microphone designed for use in A/V applications.
The WX150 features an on/off switch. The WX150 is designed to accommodate alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
Specifications WX150 Handheld
- Operating Principle: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 15KHz
- Maximum SPL: 146dB (sensitivity level "1")
- Dynamic Range: 115dBA
- RF Transmitter Output: 50 mW maximum
- Modulation: FM, +/- 40KHz peak
- Dimensions: 9-5/8" [24.5cm] x 2-1/16" [5.2cm]
- Net weight [mass]: 8.3oz [0.24Kg] (without batteries)
- Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: 10 hours (alkaline)
Check out www.cadaudio.com/WX150A.php for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] HK Audio Lucas Nano HK Audio (Booth 906) announces the U.S. debut of LUCAS Nano (Lightweight Ultra Compact Active System).
- Deep² Series LD 2100 Video LD Systems has released a presentation video for its Deep² 2100 power amp.
- Line 6 StageSource L3m Line 6 announces the availability of StageSource L3m.