Cubasis on iPad now in v1.8
Steinberg released on the AppStore the version 1.8 of its Cubasis DAW app for the iPad, which adds many requested features.
What’s new in Cubasis v1.8:
- Added automation
- MIDI CC, Program Change and Aftertouch support
- Phase reverse plug-in for audio channels
- Audiobus 2 update
- Global mixer in lateral panel
- Fixed the issue with sustain pedals
- Redesigned effect rack
- Various improvements and fixes
This new version of Cubasis requires Project Importer v1.5 which is necessary to send your projects to Cubase on your computer. You can download the Project Importer at www.steinberg.net/cubasisimporter and Cubasis at the AppStore.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DopeVST introduces its Bass Engine The new DopeVST Bass Engine VST plug-in is a bass synth that covers 30 years in the instrument history for hip hop production.
- Nuendo soon in v6.5 Steinberg has scheduled the release of the b6.5 upgrade of its Nuendo DAW for post-production and film studios during Q3, 2014.
- Friday’s Freeware: RetroBand Retroband, Michael Kingston’s VST plug-in for Mac and Windows, is now available for free. In full version evidently…