Korg Triton Le 61
Korg Triton Le 61

Workstation from Korg belonging to the Triton series.

paradies paradies

«  octopus, Korg Triton. »

Publié le 11/04/10 à 16:20
Digital Synthesizer 61-note from the family of newts (Triton, the Triton, Triton Studio, TR, Triton Extreme and also Micro X and X50)
4 program banks, 3 banks combined (128 each)
I think the polyphony is 64 ...
The keyboard is a little soft, but it didn't meant to replace a master keyboard heavy touch either ...

Super simple, it's korg so we benefited from the combination mode of adjustments, ie any fact which offer splis bass / piano, bass / tablecloths etc. plus the arpeggiator assigned to a drum loop, in short, everything is ready to play without avir nothing to program.
Editing sounds is more difficult than tactile newts, but the screen is the same as the TR and Micro x.

The sequencer can import the regulation of combination, that's top!

I've upgraded to version 1.5 os via windows media player 8 midi interface with a single audio m.
In fact my previous upgrade bones (for blofeld) had not gone well with the mac and had finally fonvtionné with windows media player, so J made directly by CETT emethode this time. it's long, 45 minutes, but it adds interesting features. I've also

X5 (oldest) e a Micro X (latest) and I found sounds and beats with sometimes close to the X5 (combi sax heaven x5 from 08 of the 01W series, almost identical double reed ds newt and the micro x)

The combination that is found under the same name into the microphone and triton x on (and probably in the tr) sound almost the same but a little further in the latest models.

With regard to acoustic pianos, often maligned, I find model C01 not so bad. Certainly not as good as the Yamaha pianos from the grounds, but honestly I m knocking, I have what it takes for his pianos, and I love korg for its combination modes! I plug in a s2000 bought 50 euros on it with a piano sound a cdrom East West and its quiet good.

J likes the flat sheet. As often said, yamaha is better for acoustic sounds.
But I think it's a good machine live very spolyvalente finally. With a DI or better lamp has a péramp is recovered from the potato (which otherwise lacks a bit)

I prefer to also use an external effect.

on the other hand in multi considerably narrows the sound .... (As on my jv d elsewhere and like a lot of machines) ...

As J have already bcp machine I am delighted with this newt but SOMEBODY considering a first purchase, I recommend to clearly define its objectives. Yamaha motif declinations have better piano sound except for the case of mm6, which has rotted all converters. after, it is more expensive than a newt on. To see a Juno D, Roland is not too bad for the pianos and with good opportunities are WALKING ... but you will not No way combi or sequencer ....

I used the past week, but had already tasted the triton using the micro x. .. I wanted a synthetic 61-toting a microphone and associated with X (which I did for 2 years) it makes me combis huge, connected to midi, synchronized with the tempo and the s2000 for piano sounds c ' is an excellent investment: the microphone is located at 250 x € hand, I've had my triton as new 250 and a second for akai s2000 for 50 € ... well daccord J have a large collection of CD Rom and have akai recovered full drives scsi cdrom and zip to anything ... but this little wonder has meant the world s for the price of a TR-hand then yes I will ever illico choice ... but that is because my rate was excellent ... I had 400 euros n Will not buy not what THE ... Better than Paul