Korg Kronos 61
Korg Kronos 61

Workstation from Korg belonging to the Kronos series.

Mickamix Mickamix

«  compared with a Muse Receptor »

Published on 09/28/11 at 01:45
multisynthese + karma + + sequencer effects
using touch screen

excellent navigation

frankly you have to compare these new keyboards with computer systems for portable Lives / Internships
the sounds are good but the acoustic sounds are lacking.&nbsp;

Korg boasts of having put 4GB Piano sample ... what about polyphony? the number of sample notes? round robin effect nonexistent gun warranty
You take a "receptor" to "muse research" and you have 40GB of piano at banks with streaming samples, et8 layers rating + sounds of keys etc ... NO COMPARISON!&nbsp;
against by the right analog c c Korg
MS20 yet? it can be found also in receptor I think.
So $3500 in a keyboard that is eaten by a system "open" a price equivalent I am perplexed.

&nbsp;I had the M-series and T etc ... And also the Z1 and other Wavestation
I discovered the receptor and plugins for the stage ...
I say farewell and other Korg Roland / Yamaha acoustics. even the analog
I like the Minimoog emulation and much higher than that found with the plugins, and I can live with the ...
Traditional manufacturers are overwhelmed by the power of the hybrid system.
this is a scam. I do not want the keyboard "restrained" by the sample memory and storage.
live with the times..go with a receptor or Muse NEKO concept