Rane introduces this week at NAMM 2015 a new mixing console for DJ that can handle analog and digital sources.
The MP2015 is an evolution of the Rane MP2016 released in 1999.
- Audio 4 Pro delta sigma converters by AKM
- Differential balanced audio input converter with modified FIR architecture
- 24-bit output converters with AKM digital filter
- Differential outputs
- Dynamic range: 116 dB
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz
- Gold plated RCA Phono/CD analog inputs with phono RIAA filter
- “Infrasonic” high-pass filters at 18 Hz with 18dB/oct slope and “ultrasonic” filters from 50 Hz with 12dB/octave slope
- 4 inputs and Submix channel, each with switchable high-pass, band-pass and low-pass filter, 24dB/octave slope, Q control and sweep
- 3-band EQ per channel with 2nd order Linkwitz-Riley filters (12dB/oct) and kill with cutoff at 150 Hz / 6 kHz or 300 Hz / 3 kHz (can be remotely controlled)
- 3-band output Isolator with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filers (24dB/oct) and phase compensation, continuously ajustable between low-mid and high-mid, adjustable cutoff frequencies between 80 Hz - 640 Hz and 1 kHz - 8 kHz
- Submix channel for grouping inputs 1-4 and the Session input to apply volume, filter and EQ to multiple sources at once ; headphone monitoring, level meter and dedicated USB recording output ; this channel can be mixed with external effects ; can also be used as a 5th input from the Session input
- 2 USB class compliant ports to connect two computers
- Analog aux input
- Session analog input
- RCA digital S/PDIF input and output
- Stereo FlexFX loop with 1/4” TS sends and returns
- XLR/Jack combo mic input with mic/line switch and 48V phantom power
- XLR main outputs, 1/4” Booth outputs, line level RCA Session or digital S/PDIF
- Headphone outputs
- Dimensions: 355 x 333 x 83mm
- Weight: 5,7 kg
Full details about this new MP2015 are available at dj.rane.com.
Be the first to post a comment about this news item
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.