Yamaha KX8
Kermit_musical Kermit_musical
Published on 02/18/09 at 04:20
I was looking for a master keyboard, within a reasonable budget to get started (piano lessons and computer music)

- The touch without being a pianist I find it far from pleasant touch "synths" for my piano lessons should be fine.

- The implementation is simple, just put the CD-ROM to install the supplied drivers and Cubase (light version AI4)

- The manual in several languages ​​is well detailed

- I use it only for 3 weeks, that's good. ;)

- At the beginning I set a limit for the purchase of a € 400 master keyboard, I was aiming to touch a Fatar (300 in hand) but several friends have oriented / / to the keyboard . I am really happy today.

- The final price (for one who has a computer) is relatively high, and very good keyboard is a portable 88-key but impressive;)