Eko BA4/N
jpslebassiste jpslebassiste
Publié le 03/07/09 à 11:50
Delighted with the opportunity to pay tribute to my old EKO acoustic bass ... Purchased 800 F (a sum!) In early 1978 ... At the time I began, I could not afford to pay me an amp so I opted for one that was the only acoustic bass market to play in my room or acoustic blues with friends. I've never regretted it! Powerful sound, full, real bass! In addition, not shrunk, just white markings at the location of the bars, excellent for work on vibrato and tone. Lowlight: a real pickaxe handle, and rope to the handle 1 CM! At first, panic, and then I realized it was very good for working finger strength and a half hour of exercises on it, then you take your Fender and you're a virtuoso! In fact I use it a lot with me: nothing to plug. And then his little weird side, early sixties, has a real low budget charm. EKO BA4, I love you my old!