Dreadbox announces the Erebus synth
Erebus, Dreadbox’ new analog paraphonic synthesizer module, will be available for purchase in December.
Here’s what Dreadbox has to say about Erebus:
- Fully analog synthesizer
- 2 voices of paraphony or unison
- 2 VCO with separate glide controls
- Voltage-controlled 2-pole resonance low-pass filter with 12dB/octave slope
- Voltage-controlled LFO (including optional depth)
- ADSR and AR (Amp) envelope generators
- VC delay/echo
- 14 patches for the modular section with VC inputs for the oscillators, echo time, VCF, resonance, LFO rate and CV/Gate
- MIDI Interface with DIN In/Through, Pitch note/gate on/off, built-in retrigger feature, modulation and pitch wheels, MIDI channel select (1 to 7) or Omni (dip switch)
- Paraphony CV/Gate output that transforms any mono gear to paraphonic or allows for combining two monosynths
- Audio input and output
Discover Erebus at www.dreadbox-fx.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Korg is preparing a sampler app for Volca Sample Korg announces the upcoming AudioPocket, a new iOS app that allows for recording and managing samples for the Volca Sample.
- The Telemark Filter in Eurorack format Analogue Solutions extracted the filter section from its Telemark semi-modular synth and offers it in Eurorack format.
- The Elektron Octatrack is back in stocks Elektron announces the return of its Octatrack sequencer/sampler with a new OS and a free expansion pack.