Dreadbox announces the Erebus synth
Erebus, Dreadbox’ new analog paraphonic synthesizer module, will be available for purchase in December.
Here’s what Dreadbox has to say about Erebus:
- Fully analog synthesizer
- 2 voices of paraphony or unison
- 2 VCO with separate glide controls
- Voltage-controlled 2-pole resonance low-pass filter with 12dB/octave slope
- Voltage-controlled LFO (including optional depth)
- ADSR and AR (Amp) envelope generators
- VC delay/echo
- 14 patches for the modular section with VC inputs for the oscillators, echo time, VCF, resonance, LFO rate and CV/Gate
- MIDI Interface with DIN In/Through, Pitch note/gate on/off, built-in retrigger feature, modulation and pitch wheels, MIDI channel select (1 to 7) or Omni (dip switch)
- Paraphony CV/Gate output that transforms any mono gear to paraphonic or allows for combining two monosynths
- Audio input and output
Discover Erebus at www.dreadbox-fx.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Review of the Baloran The River analog synthesizer 35 years after the release of The Moog Source, the young French company Baloran pushes the concept to the next level. The River, much more than a polyphonic multitimbral analog synth, is made with pragmatism, modesty, talent and innovation. An outstanding musical instrument!
- The community's favorite analog synths Today we continue with the top lists of 2017 and the time has come to present the community's favorite analog synths!
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.