Erebus, Dreadbox’ new analog paraphonic synthesizer module, will be available for purchase in December.
Here’s what Dreadbox has to say about Erebus:
- Fully analog synthesizer
- 2 voices of paraphony or unison
- 2 VCO with separate glide controls
- Voltage-controlled 2-pole resonance low-pass filter with 12dB/octave slope
- Voltage-controlled LFO (including optional depth)
- ADSR and AR (Amp) envelope generators
- VC delay/echo
- 14 patches for the modular section with VC inputs for the oscillators, echo time, VCF, resonance, LFO rate and CV/Gate
- MIDI Interface with DIN In/Through, Pitch note/gate on/off, built-in retrigger feature, modulation and pitch wheels, MIDI channel select (1 to 7) or Omni (dip switch)
- Paraphony CV/Gate output that transforms any mono gear to paraphonic or allows for combining two monosynths
- Audio input and output
Discover Erebus at www.dreadbox-fx.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.