Behringer V-Tone Bass BDI21
Behringer V-Tone Bass BDI21

Bass Amp Simulator from Behringer belonging to the V-Tone series.

hilly hilly
Published on 09/17/05 at 09:16
Prampli true copy Tech 21 Bass Driver
analogue
connector jack and DI
Tip: DIY ---- a cable XLR Stereo jack 3.15 mm and can directly attack your computer sound card for models PPRE!

Super simple: drive treble + bass + + + level presence (rhausseur harmonic) + blend (pure tone shuffled his line +)
Manual anecdotal, it is necessary to be trisodium not understand how it works!
So use very simple, but even when two default:
- Power jack on the left no cot trs prtic s you want to make a board with pedals PDAL good friends.
- Footswich a bit fragile (do not jump on it to bassist hro, otherwise the bass solo will quickly end up in "fucking shit while I pt!). Good if your not a bully this should go.

Ampeg tube convincing simulation, a low intake of non ngligeable, a very close drive rponse of the tube: I play soft = clear sound, I support more I crunch over!. A little cooler than the lamp 49 but hughes tubeman!! store
With the drive back I have more distortion AIM (I love the bass!) But to have two levels of scne drive it allows me to get sound from my amp (peavey T-max pramp lamp) + a preamp ampeg style. And then to give some depth your little amp, I find it great!
For sound distortion I'll buy the GDI21 and I get back to you!

With a price of 49 I say more
is guaranteed 1 year, carafe if it falls, we'll give you another one (it does not rpar SAV) then the worst 49 per year, see
I easily dpense more per year for his killing is not death, and then if your not thugs and you pay attention to the transformer you use, there is reason APAS DCED that the pedals!