Markbass Little Mark II
Markbass Little Mark II

Bass Guitar Amp Head from Markbass belonging to the Little Mark series.

meshnougat meshnougat
Published on 07/22/06 at 05:19

The ultra-quiet fan, it's rare

settings ultra simple, enormous opportunities

you play one minute on the set and it sounds!

With a 4x10 markbass you are sure to have the sound
the fender sound, the Ibanez sound, everything sounds, even low-end models (and yet, it's not a head to flatter your sound, it respects the original sound of your bass)

I tested many heads, even at exorbitant prices: swr, ampeg, warwick, mesa

I was in a room with all heads and I was testing for 40 minutes and then I saw this little head Little Mark II, I decided to plug it before I go, I played five notes, I stopped and I bought it immediately. Madness! it is unfortunate that this brand is not better known and sold!
Recommend with eyes closed