Ampeg BA-112
Ampeg BA-112

Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Ampeg belonging to the Bassamp series.

Krisskano Krisskano

«  Little ... »

Publié le 06/20/11 à 13:24
Amp selector with a standard equalizer with five pre EQUAL settled, the rest is super easy to use.
Good question power no need to go again with friends, the lack of power this little amp cruel intended for domestic use or for the recovery in the studio where the power is not needed (and in my case).
Two entries with the type of bass (active or passive) but still good I put on the active low input to gain a little potato ... I hope not to damage the amp ...

Super simple! The sound is good as long as you do not shoot him in the face to the small ... Well, it lacks depth when compared to a Mark Bass, but for the price, it does.

Suffice to say that much lower than is recommended if you want to take advantage of this amp, and this is only the sound of your bass to be amplified, do not expect the big sound that kills. A domestic application (I know I'm repeating myself but it's important) Ok, if your buddies are on acoustic guitar this amp is sufficient. Note that it has no personality, it does its job seamlessly.

I use it for over a year, not playing at the studio, I did not need a big power, for if one day I have against a little more tune, it will certainly be an amp orange .. MB when you hold us!

Well you will understand that an amplifier working at home ... If you needed further proof, this amp has a stereo input to connect ... a player;)