Fender Frontman 25B
Fender Frontman 25B

Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Fender belonging to the Frontman series.

PunkyBasseux PunkyBasseux
Publié le 08/15/06 à 02:47
The combo Fender Frontman 25B uses an amplification transistor.
It dlivre 25 Watts all full, this is more than enough to work alone in his room and small group rpeter, sr good condition that guitar amps are not too powerful.
There are two input jack (so you can connect two basses), an outlet for prampli, accounts for a power amp and a jack for headphones.
Rglages are the minimum but you can get the sound you want without difficulty (Low, Mid, High).
It is a bit heavy but does not transport too much problem.
In résumé is a good combo for beginners and start rpter with his band.

The combo Fender Frontman 25B is very simple to use, there is little rglages so you quickly get used to the little monster.
And the manual is clear trs.
As I said prcdemment rglage are the minimum but you can find happiness thanks to the three buttons rglages Low, Mid, High.

I play punk rock and mtal but I use a powerful combo for group play.
However, when I work alone, it is well to have these styles APRS rgl ​​correct sound. I can get sounds slap of metal.
I use a bass Stagg BC-302, it's not upscale, but the amp makes it sound good!
I like to play punk rock through Low and Mid minimum to the maximum, the sound is sharp and dplacement of my hand on the handle can be heard. With mdiator more of a, I can play punk without getting tired! Ditto for the slap.
on the other hand, spices in small enough, when you put the volume back, it gives an effect of distortion pretty bad.

I use the combo for 2 years.
I like the practical aspect for beginners and start rpter.
This is my first combo, so I have not tried many other models before acqurir.
The report qualitprix is ​​good, I got it for 110 and it was worth the 150.