Fender Rumble 100 Combo 1x15
Fender Rumble 100 Combo 1x15

Rumble 100 Combo 1x15, Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Fender in the Rumble series.

MGR/Billy 12/08/2010

Fender Rumble 100 Combo 1x15 : MGR/Billy's user review

« Fender Rumble 15 »

• Partager
This is a cool little bass combo that should not be counted out if you're looking for a good bedroom practice amp.

The Fender Rumble 15 is 15 watts of power into and 8' speaker. RCA input for an MP3 player and a 1/4' headphone jack. 3-band EQ Treble, Mid and Bass and one Volume knob.

I was killing time in my local music shop while a friend was taking all day debating on which acoustic guitar to buy. I plugged into this as a low key, I can at least get in a practice session while this nut is playing every acoustic in the joint. Well it really impressed me. Great bass tone for $80. The bass I tried it out on was an Epiphone Thunderbird.

It's tiny, cheap and simple, but it packs a nice punch. Sure you can't gig with it, but it sure beats playing a huge amp one 1, you can get a really nice even tone from it.

Well it's 15 watts into an 8' speaker, so the power isn't anything to write home about. I wish it had an extension speaker out.

Very well built. I like that it is tolex instead of that ratty looking carpet.

This blew me away in sound for being a small practice amp. If you're on the market for one, try to pick one of these up. No frills, nothing you don't need, just a simple practice amp.