Fender Rumble 100 Combo 1x15
Fender Rumble 100 Combo 1x15

Rumble 100 Combo 1x15, Bass Guitar Combo Amp from Fender in the Rumble series.

hhub17 09/09/2012

Fender Rumble 100 Combo 1x15 : hhub17's user review

«  complete, powerful. Heavy! »

• Partager
100w amp transistor.
An input jack, two RCA input for a CD or other effects loop, line output.
Switch active / passive switch "medium scoop", volume, 4-band EQ, volume to the line output.
And a switch back to the red LEDs below the HP! ! Vive le style "nightclub"! !

Super simple: we branch, we play, if necessary adjusting the switch active / passive (but the amp cash if you make a mistake, not bad breaker or uncontrollable saturation).
I do not know if there is a manual ...
The sound is good, do not worry, it's quite the musician should be careful what he does with his instrument.

It suits my style, which is not one, I mean it is very versatile with the switch and equalizer.
I used a passive fretless, with a 5-string active: no worries, just fate, and clearly.
To see, I plugged an electric guitar, then electroacoustic finally a digital piano / organ etc.. : All doing very well and meets the needs room restaurant for 100 people.
No sound preferred, all is well. Sound or hated the fact.

I use it for 3 years, intermittently or rarely home-studio concert.
When I say heavy, it is its weight. I have the version with castors indispensable. I have only just understand that they are removable and can therefore leave the amp without the wheels, which improves the sound and prevents accidents.
I have not tried before buying, I found secondhand bass and a bass amp, just before the holidays, and I started.
Value impeccable, I thought for the price to be less powerful, or more "runny".
With experience, I would look at the ads AF to try to find more better, but enough for me to see my modest needs homestudiste amateur.