or
Create an account

or

Thread what computer should i buy?

• 4 replies
  • 4 participants
  • 0 follower
1 what computer should i buy?
Hey im buying my new computer i would like to know what would be the most sutible for recording. what would be best between mac and windows, a laptop and a desk computer?:)
if ure going for pc.. always choose AMD ... ive use it for long time with no prob,... been using intel before but the pc always hang ... ;)
My advice is buy a computer that is the same type as the one u already use such as PC or mac. If you use a mac later when u know about PC there could be problems with learning different things about the computer. Also, Windows is better than mac in terms of software really because more stuff is compatible with windows XP and windows platforms.

Hope this helps,

Whipped.

%1$s a écrit My advice is buy a computer that is the same type as the one u already use such as PC or mac. If you use a mac later when u know about PC there could be problems with learning different things about the computer. Also, Windows is better than mac in terms of software really because more stuff is compatible with windows XP and windows platforms.

Hope this helps,

Whipped.

yah.. agree!
window and desk.