Mackie DL1608
Mackie DL1608

Digital Mixer from Mackie belonging to the DL series.

micheljulien micheljulien

«  Long live the 21st century »

Published on 07/23/14 at 06:21
Rackable with optional kit,

16 Onyx mic preamps with XLR 4 combos with common 48v, AD / DA converters 24-bit Cirrus Logic, 6 Aux very djack, 2 hand XLR output, headphone output, 1 rj45 lan to the router.

Parametric 4-band EQ, gate, compressor, reverb and delay on all inputs. 8 outputs, when they have, have a 31 bands each in addition to the rest.

Ahh ergonomic touch pads, for me happiness (quibble a bit, it is a bit tight for the 31 bands!)

I was a little afraid that the physical faders fail me, but no! it is not at all the same way to work, was the iPad in the hands! And then they really successful interface is a very exceptional fluidity on ipad 1.

Master fader and applications are gratuiteset My fader function in demo mode, so you can try before you buy.

The manual will serve those who have never seen before console for other ears have all your attention.

I said great, we focus remains in material less than € 1,000, however I made a better sound with my 01V96i, without breath or exaggerated coloring and without breaking my back, and then more multi-pair , ipad moves so easily!

Perfect for me!

This is 15 days and I'm already served for 6 prestas, I went through a lot of consoles, analog, digital, vintage etc ..... dung legendary models that do not blush, it must still put in his place prestas small: there are only 16 in and I did not see a way to make it evolve. The sound is royal on all systems that I could submit (HK, Mach, Yamaha, Jbl).

The must is the management ipad wifi more multi-pair, returns management beside the zicos, 31 bands on all outputs, widely used effects (nice little detail: the tap tempo delay accessed with a simple finger swipe!).

A lil rant still against the fact that there is no Android version of the App MyFader, everybody does not have an iPhone or an iPad!!

You would have understood: I love this little console (even if I keep the 01V96i for prestas most important)

I have a little experience and yes I remake this choice without any hesitation

I ipad 2 ipad1 which dedicated this also explains my confidence, because in fact, if the ipad fails, or discharge is panic, stand-alone was nothing more access a part in the gains (it's still playable, I tried!)