MGR/TG 08/21/2004

Korg D-1600 : MGR/TG's user review

« Korg D1600 »

I am song writer and like to perform my own songs.And I wanted my music to be available anytime. You know painters can show there paintings while musicians must play them ( they can not do that everytime). So I decided to purchase a gear that can help me on this issue.Most friends advised me to do it with a PC. But you can not move it, and most of all I wanted something with not more than one click away ( people using computers are getting confused sometimes me and my Korg don't ). So I bought it in Turkey ( that's where I live ) for about 1450 $.

High Quality recording ability. Move it anywhere where you play your music.Plug in and play and start recording.

It would have been much better, if it had a program and an interface to transmit the songs to a PC.And why is there nothing sold to carry it away in an secure way.

In short words it is well done. I use it for about one year and didn't get frustrated anyway.

If somebody wants to make music on his or her own or with a band, and make it permanent, it is the right stuff. As a matter of fact you will never get the sound quality of a Studio but it will meet higher standarts than you think you will get.