Yamaha AW2816
barriolibre barriolibre
Published on 07/10/04 at 20:05
For the main CHARACTERISTICS see on the site dedicated to 2816. Is very well thought of in terms of ergonomics and faade Aesthetics! The only criticism I have is linked to the buttons that must be handled with prcaution (those of transport) because they look fragile ...

Once the manual digr and read as one reads a book, the AW2816 features appear empty and logical trs. Everything seems trs good except that you can edit multiple tracks simultaneously. Indeed, if you DSIR erase a portion of track 1 and the same portion of the 5, 13 (for example), you are obliged to renew the opration every time ... But this is one that can overcome dtail trs quickly.
When the waveform is displayed, and you want to work in precision means no sound, which is a shame ... But I RPET that ct of this, many points are super.

The sound is trs Fidler: what is recorded, it means more. This forces the sound to work before saving it, which I think is a good thing. The dynamic is trs satisfactory and if we color the sound a bit prampli with a lamp, your exact seems even better.
The effects section: they dosent with precision and rverbs and delays are "good quality".
Normment I use compressors on all channels, insert, or read, and qualisations for prciser the sound mix. I use an external multiband compressor (triple C) for mastering.
So, as a central lment home studio associated with some collection outdoor lments (prampli, multiband compressor, amp simulator right-dg-stomp, good microphones for voice, repeatedly amps or drums ,...) I find that restores a sound that makes the diffrence many multitrack recorders of the market to get professional about the results trs.
The converters are transparent, which can make them a little cold stepfather; Global Warming us our sound if we want.

I use it for over a year and am fully satisfied. I had to change the original hard drive (under warranty) who planted all the time and since everything is perfect!
I like its ergonomics, its possibilities and if we compare the AW16 it possde more assets for the same price! Because there are sometimes occasions. more or less 1100 or 1000 euros! It is a machine similar in every respect the AW4416 with the phrase sampler and some dtails less ...
What I like least is the slowness with which the engraver opre when it comes to import, save, ext ...
Fvrier In 2003, I pay 1870 euros with the drive and c'tait honnte. Currently, I highly recommend those who have more or less a budget of 1000 euros to and who, like me, prfre such machines to computer. who and all.