Roland AX-Synth
cityangel38 cityangel38

«  A pure driving pleasure for musical expression »

Publié le 05/23/10 à 13:41
cf card features

config very simple, yet tried edition, manual clear and sufficient

sounds appropriate to me with the KP3 in support of effect, it really slap! and very realistic, the 250 sounds a quarantine really affect me, what makes a good average! the lead guitars are magical, the piano very trendy and very expressive synths leads

three days
what I like most is the expression of play (it will motivate me to work and enrich my solos) although I do not make a scene, I will like to make it a day, will have to work! ! ;)
value for money, still a bit expensive, I did a little crazy, but good, a keytar, it does not separate!
o model tried before, very little competition (recent)!